XP Internet Security 2010

I purchased the professional version of XP Internet Security 2010 after it helped me clean the first attack of "XP Internet Security 2010". I have been attacked twice after that inspite of the Malware actively monitoring my system. Now I am at a point when I cannot connect to my Internet, I can still see the popups and also Malware Scan comes out with "No Issues Found".

I can print the Scan log file, but all it says is "No Entries Found" !!

Please help.

Hi shere1977 and welcome to malwarebytes'!

First follow these directions on xp internet security HERE. If this doesn't don't solve your problem, then follow the next.

We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

@ shere1977 -

The "program" you refer to is a fake rogue infection - There is no product I know of by this name - The product IS the infection -

Please read our instructions carefully and follow the directions -

If you are not sure on how to follow it , please follow ALL the advice from Buttons above -

Thank You - :)