Corporate Licensing Delay

Please private message me your information and I will see what I can do.

I have been trying to start selling Malwarebytes for months to clients and have never heard back from anyone. I have emailed the reseller email address several times, a guy that I was directed to by CleaverBridge named Pete, and I have even emailed support, which at least they were prompt in their response saying they couldn't help.

What can we do? I would like to try and make you guys and ourselves some money.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staff
I have been trying to start selling Malwarebytes for months to clients and have never heard back from anyone. I have emailed the reseller email address several times, a guy that I was directed to by CleaverBridge named Pete, and I have even emailed support, which at least they were prompt in their response saying they couldn't help.

What can we do? I would like to try and make you guys and ourselves some money.

Please send me a private message with all your complete contact information, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

• Staff
I too have requested information on corporate licensing and would be interested in obtaining more information on both the corporate and technician licensing.

Thank you

L Johnson

Liberty Tax Service

Please send me a private message with all your complete contact information, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

I can't get a reply from corporate enquiries...

I just sold 13 copies through affiliate and got recompensed $7.45 through cleverbridge...?????

what the bleep is going on there? Great product - abysmal attention to financial precision in the office.

I'm not partial to wasting my time either... can't even phone to get things sorted out. In essence - a disgrace.

Yes. I'm pissed. Too bad. It's a great product and I thank you for that. The affiliate program, reseller program, cleverbridge are all a disgrace - IMHO.

Hi,

I have applied for reseller status and it has been more than 2 weeks, but as of yet I have not heard anything from the sales team.

By mistake I had a sent a mail to the support department and somebody named Tom did try to help me out and I am very grateful for that. But still nobody has contacted me. Please tell me what I need to do in order to get my application approved.

Regards

Ziaul

• Staff
Hi,

I have applied for reseller status and it has been more than 2 weeks, but as of yet I have not heard anything from the sales team.

By mistake I had a sent a mail to the support department and somebody named Tom did try to help me out and I am very grateful for that. But still nobody has contacted me. Please tell me what I need to do in order to get my application approved.

Regards

Ziaul

Please send me the ticket number via PM and we'll see where we stand.

• Staff

To all, we've just this week added some sales force personnel, so we're getting them up to speed and we apologize for the drawn out response times, but we're working hard to get to everyone up to speed.

Couposn,

I would just like to take a moment here to point out to you that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is NOT an Anti-Virus program. It is an Anti-MALWARE program, designed to stop, catch and remove the nasties that AV's commonly miss/are not good at.

You STILL need to use a good Anti-Virus software with Malwarebytes.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware provides excellent protection alongside any good AV program :)

The following are my recommendations for antivirus protection along with links to downloads for them (free trials for those that require a purchase so you can try them before deciding):

Note: If you decide to use one of the trial versions of one of the paid antiviruses then you will either need to purchase it or uninstall it completely and install a replacement antivirus before the trial expires so that your PC is not left unprotected.

MSE Downloads:

Definitions Installers:

Note: if installing the definitions in Windows Vista or Windows 7 you MUST right click the definitions installer and select Run as administrator and click Continue at the User Account Control prompt.

You're welcome :)

I was just confused because in your signature you stated that Malwarebytes is the best AV program; you should probably change that so it correctly reflects what Malwarebytes is :)

Avira is definitely an excellent AV program and if Kaspersky did not exist I would be using it myself :) It also works perfectly with Malwarebytes, which is another reason it is an excellent choice for people who also use Malwarebytes, especially the paid version of Malwarebytes.

• Staff
I have been waiting on my Reseller license since February 9th. I responded with all my company info. Can you please help me get this long overdue ball rolling?
Hello

Please send me your complete contact information via PM, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was in contact with Marcus back in January about purchasing 500 non-profit licenses. We are now ready to purchase these. I have sent several emails and have made numerous phone calls requesting a quote and have still not heard anything back. We love your product and would hate to go elsewhere. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

• Staff
Hi,

I was in contact with Marcus back in January about purchasing 500 non-profit licenses. We are now ready to purchase these. I have sent several emails and have made numerous phone calls requesting a quote and have still not heard anything back. We love your product and would hate to go elsewhere. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Hi, please send me a PM with your complete contact information, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).