Corporate Licensing Delay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staff
Is posting in this thread the only way to get an answer back from the licensing team?

Hello.

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is in the process of expanding and are working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

However, if you provide me with your complete contact information via the forum PM system, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

Why not just post on your web site what corporate prices are and allow corporate users and partners to purchase directly online if they choose instead of having to request a quote.

Yes for large corporate buyers who want a more personal touch or need a formal quote by all means provide it. But for the rest of us it would be nice to just buy directly and bypass the quote system for corporate license.

Seems this would save your staff a lot of work as well.

• Root Admin

Hello nccomp,

We actually agree and we are working on setting this up for smaller Corporate customers. It turns out to actually be a bit of work and requires legal representation to review what we do as well as contract work and negotiations for getting this all set up. I don't have any specific time frame when this will be accomplished but work is underway to try to get this setup.

Thank you.

• Staff
Hi!

Why is very hard to buy corporate license ?

I sent many emails and receive only contact with the price. I sent answer I can buy the license, but I dont receive answer. What the problem ?

Thank you

Thank you for your patience, I will do what I can to have your request prioritized. Our corporate team is in the process of expanding and are working hard to respond to all completed inquiries as quickly as possible.

However, if you send me with your complete contact information via PM, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

Hi Tom... I sent many emails to malwarebytes and to Pete Nguyen too, but they don't answer me.... below the email:

I want buy the license, please, sent the link to I buy it.

Thank you

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Purchase information removed from post
  • Root Admin

Hello Marcos,

I've removed your purchase information from the posting. Please send me a private message with your current contact information and the email address used as well as maybe an alternate email address. Its possible that spam filters have blocked your replies.

Thank you.

• Root Admin

Just an update to the situation.

Our new team members are now in the process of emptying out the queue of old inquiries that were not addressed. We are bringing on even more additional employees to provide faster and more detailed responses to corporate inquiries.

We appreciate everyone's patience and we hope to call you a Malwarebytes' customer soon :).

Hello,

I have been trying since March to get corporate licensing. Our purchasing agent got a quote and than emailed about forms of payments. It has been 2 months and still no respnse to any of our emails. We would like to buy 1000 corportate licensing. Can someone help us?

Lorraine

Hello,

I have been trying since March to get corporate licensing. Our purchasing agent got a quote and than emailed about forms of payments. It has been 2 months and still no respnse to any of our emails. We would like to buy 1000 corportate licensing. Can someone help us?

Lorraine

I have been trying to get info for a long time. Still no word whats so ever. :)

Frustrating really!

Truly amazing. No one has replied to the inquiry I made a month ago and here I find an entire thread devoted to the same thing which has been a know issue for months?

Hmm this does not exactly cause an increase in my willingness to partner with Malwarebytes.

At any rate. We are interested in around 160 licenses but I have no idea how the process would work. Please contact me.

Wendell Henry

Aladdin Temp-Rite

Hendersonville TN

• Root Admin

As Ron has said several times, if you have been waiting longer than a week simply send him a private message with your contact information. It will then go into an escalations queue, at which point a sales team member will review it the same day.

If you have sent an inquiry from a non-corporate e-mail address (such as Yahoo, Gmail, or MSN), chances are your request has been put aside in favor of others who submitted the information properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Reading through this thread a bit, I saw mention of a 'technician license'.

Where would I go to get more information on that type of license? Here is our situation:

I work as an IT staff member at a college in Pennsylvania, and we have a group of students known as Student Support Services. These students are trained computer technicians with Dell certifications. Some of their responsibilities include cleaning up virus-infected machines for the not-so-tech-savvy students who populate our campus.

Until now we have been avoiding using MBAM as we are neither standard consumers or a typical corporate environment that will install MBAM on all company computers.

However, this technician license sounds very lucrative. How does it work? Where can we apply for a license and get some more information? What we envision is being able to install MBAM on an infected machine for the purpose of cleanup, and then unstall MBAM when we are finished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...