fake anti-virus program xp gaurdian

Hey all, my XP machine got the anti-virus 2010/xpgaurdian malware thing.

i ran a malware and removed it all. then my pc lost all associations with all files and programs i was able to run download a register to repair the registery.

i ran a another malware scan, this is the result. ٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44

Database version: 3850

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

12/03/2010 12:18:10 PM

mbam-log-2010-03-12 (12-17-49).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 136318

Time elapsed: 17 minute(s), 38 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 1

Registry Data Items Infected: 4

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\forceclassiccontrolpanel (Hijack.ControlPanelStyle) -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoPropertiesMyComputer (Disable.MCProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel\ConnectionsTab (Hijack.ConnectionControl) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop\NoChangingWallpaper (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableRegistryTools (Hijack.Regedit) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

So yeah every time i run malwarebytes i clean it run the scan again and the same issue come up. how do i fix this?

thanks in advance.

Hello astroboy589, and welcome to Malwarebytes.org

Seems like you may still have some infection left over, please follow the instructions below.

We don't work on Malware removal in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Please note that it may take 72 hours or more for you to receive a response in the malware removal forum, as it is often busy at times. Please do not reply to your own post asking for help unless its been more than 72 hours since you originally posted, as this can make it appear as though you are being helped and take longer for you to get help.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

If you are a corporate customer please send an email to corporate-support@malwarebytes.org. (NOTE: An order number is required for corporate support.)