spyware terminator

DGMurdockIII

I've tried it to. Horrible on performance. Superantispyware Pro does very well. Has a yearly subscription, also offers a lifetime license.

I used it for years and still am a resller but recently I have found Malwarebytes to be more effective. I do like the "repair tools" in Sas and the more flexible scheduling though.

I used it for years and still am a resller but recently I have found Malwarebytes to be more effective. I do like the "repair tools" in Sas and the more flexible scheduling though.

MBAM is coming out with some more finer scheduling. I've done some beta testing with it. They really stepped up a notch. Although most of the time if mbam doesn't find anything, I can count on sas.

MBAM is coming out with some more finer scheduling. I've done some beta testing with it. They really stepped up a notch. Although most of the time if mbam doesn't find anything, I can count on sas.

That's good to know and I agree on Sas as well as I normally use both on an infected pc.

I do not use it due to Crawler, LLC affiliation:

http://www.spywareterminator.com/about-us/about-us.aspx

http://hosts-file.net/?s=www.crawler.com&x=25&y=8 <== FSA - sites engaged in the selling or distribution of bogus or fraudulent applications

Version 2.3 of Spyware terminator is good, although system bootup was a bit slower with it.

But the HIPS function is quite good.

Spyware detection rates not up to the mark, SAS and MBAM are way better.

The latest version is buggy, freezes computer too often.

Same here. Majorly decreased performance. Also detected call of duty as a trojan. I read that it's already been reported on their forums. More problems then any other software that I've seen. Not aware of any other free software with HIPS. Although Online Armor has a program guard and Comodo has defence++, but I wouldn't trust them.

Same here. Majorly decreased performance. Also detected call of duty as a trojan. I read that it's already been reported on their forums. More problems then any other software that I've seen. Not aware of any other free software with HIPS. Although Online Armor has a program guard and Comodo has defence++, but I wouldn't trust them.

OA's program guard and Comodo's defence++ come with their firewall, since i already have NIS 2010 i cant install another firewall