No logfile opening in editor when nothing found

Hi JohnLogan -

The main reason behind this was always to trace back to where any infection may have started - Most Antimalware and Antivirus programs have a similar function - It is just that Malwarebytes actually shows you the log prior to you closing the program -

Thank You - :(

Just because they do it this way now, doesn't mean it can't be changed or should be changed. I have to agree with JohnLogan... I hope the developers will at least create an option to not display the log file if the scan comes back clean. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

swagger

Well in the Beta (which will be complete hopefully within a few weeks for final release) you can the option to not have a logfile displayed after the scan, but it will still be saved to your computer and is easily accessible from within the program just like it always has been.

I don't believe it is possible for the logfile to show only if there are infections found, though, but I could be wrong, so if I am, I am sure that someone will correct me :huh: