MBAM install desktop icon

• Root Admin

I've been using 1.10 to do installs and then allow it to update to 1.11 via the update button.

Just downloaded 1.11 and did a clean install and noticed that the option to create a DESKTOP ICON was not checked by default.

Though I'm not the person that would put the icon on my desktop and I would probably uncheck it, I would like to cast my vote to have it checked by default.

I think that would be a better option for many users. I've seen and supported thousands of users over time and many are lost if the icon isn't sitting there in plain site.

I see it happening all the time, especially in Vista, with apps that I have previously installed, even when I remove them and then install a fresh install / new version. If I set it to not create a desktop icon (or any one of a number of other settings that can be set during installation) it remembers those settings.