Management Console

Tyger

• Root Admin

It has been submitted for external review so it is still under development. I do not have a target date at this time for any beta and we cannot release any screen shots at this time.

External audit testing can take months to analyze and review and we do not have control of this process. I am quite hopeful that by the end of summer we will be able to offer better information on the product.

• 4 months later...

I'd like a management console, too. Understand its in Beta, and perhaps willing to be a beta tester.

Also, really need a command line switch to enable the protection feature. It seems odd that so many "management" features are implemented via the command-line (scheduled updates and scans), but not this.

I'd like a management console, too. Understand its in Beta, and perhaps willing to be a beta tester.

Also, really need a command line switch to enable the protection feature. It seems odd that so many "management" features are implemented via the command-line (scheduled updates and scans), but not this.

I am disappointed. After receiving a quote I asked if they had a demo or I could buy 1 license to test. NO ANSWER to 4 emails. I love the desktop version of Malwarebytes but dealing with the corporate version people is an unacceptable PITA!

• Root Admin

Beta testing has been delayed due to the enormous amount of internal changes to the core 1.50 version that will be incorporated into the MEE client piece. It was determined that there were just too many good changes made in the newer version to continue building it on the older 1.4x coding structure.

Thank you for your patience as we too eagerly await a beta that we can provide to the public.

Beta testing has been delayed due to the enormous amount of internal changes to the core 1.50 version that will be incorporated into the MEE client piece. It was determined that there were just too many good changes made in the newer version to continue building it on the older 1.4x coding structure.

Thank you for your patience as we too eagerly await a beta that we can provide to the public.

I hope I get invited as beta tester. Looking forward to see the management console and the new version.

• 3 months later...