Did anyone ever hear of onlinecomputerdoctor ?

Hi, last week my buddy has a rogue antivirus on his laptop. I managed to get rid of it for him using a guide from bleepingcomputer. I installed avira for him and ran that and it found a few more things. When I was finished with it I was happy enough that he was clean. However he got a phone call from someone claiming to be from onlinecomputerdoctors about an hour ago, who told him he was infected and asked him to open his event viewer. He refused and asked him to ring back again tomorrow. Has anyone ever heard of this before ? I think it must be related to the rogue he had, they must have been insde his computer and got his phone number there. Any Ideas ?

I think i will call to him later tonight and post his logs to be on the safe side .

Thanks in advance. kev

Definitely sounds suspicious to me! The call was totally out of the blue, correct?

I did find a website, but the website is down or partially down for a bit. Not blocked by any of my security software, so that's a good sign at least.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&ei=mZ6WS-...d121c88310e67e3

I looked at the first hit and the third hit (not the sponsored link of course).

No telling if the website though if it is affiliated with the phone call or not, unless he has caller ID?