Error code: 2

Hello Maurice Naggar. Thanks that have responded to my call about the help.

At me it is established Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 Service Pack 2. Has established an antivirus (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) about one month back, I will stipulate at once, the version licence. All worked remarkably while once, in place of what to earn and be curtailed into a badge in autostart, it began to give out an error stipulated above. If to start then in manual, all works, but it simply is not turned off in autostart badges, and turned off as a usual window, that sometimes stirs.

Hello Maurice Naggar. Thanks for accepting my call for help.

I have Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 Service Pack 2. Installed antivirus (Malwarebytes Anti-malware) about a month ago, ogovorû immediately, version license. Everything worked fine until one day, in a place that would make and clotting in icon in the AutoPlay, he became the issue stipulated above. If you run then manually, everything works, but it just doesn't collapse icons AutoPlay and minimized as a normal window, which can sometimes prevent.

Welcome Bridge -

Has established an antivirus (Malwarebytes Anti-Malware)

Please note that Malwarebytes Anti Malware is not an Anti Virus program - You still require an antivirus program to run on your computer -

If you have great problems with English , please use as much as you can and we can translate the rest - Please tell us the language you speak best -

Thank You - :P