Question about .dll files & keyloggers

First time poster, long time user.

I'm wondering if its possible to flag any .dll file running out of a User's temp file as malware & then remove it as such.

The only reason I'm asking, is this is where almost all of the wow-related keyloggers seem to tend to be installed to. Theres yet another brand new keylogger, which Malwarebytes can't detect due to not having definitions for it yet (no one seems to know where they got the keylogger, so I can't upload a copy of it & of course no one wants to send it to me). Being able to flag a .dll in the user's temp file would drastically help in getting rid of wow keyloggers, as this is the #1 go to program for users to remove them.

Thoughts?

Resa

Thanks Resa -

Our experts use many tools while trying to clean any computer that is submitted to us with a problem - There are most likely several that even you are unaware of (unless you are a fully qualified malware removal expert) - Our tool (Malwarebytes) is one of the most powerful around as a free standing program but when combined with several other tools there is almost no malware problem that can be repaired -

Thank You for your Interest - :huh:

Thanks Resa -

Our experts use many tools while trying to clean any computer that is submitted to us with a problem - There are most likely several that even you are unaware of (unless you are a fully qualified malware removal expert) - Our tool (Malwarebytes) is one of the most powerful around as a free standing program but when combined with several other tools there is almost no malware problem that can be repaired -

Thank You for your Interest - :huh:

My post was more along the lines of a feature request for malwarebytes...

I know how to remove malware, I've done it quite often due to my bf downloading questionable materials and getting everything under the sun on my alternate computer.

However many users who get keyloggers can't wait the 2 days to get a response from a malwarebytes tech to remove a simple keylogger from their machines.

If malwarebytes could add this one feature to their program, it would help thousands of users.

• Root Admin
If malwarebytes could add this one feature to their program, it would help thousands of users.

If it is a cracked or illegal type key logger then we already do detect and remove them. However the use of key loggers is quite legal in many businesses and in some places at home as well. So if there are no indications of illegal methods or cracks we do not detect and remove them.

If it is a new one as you suggest then as soon as it is found or submitted we will add it.

Thank you.