scanning videos

does malwarebytes scan videos. I first though every a/v, a/m scanned videos but i dont know now. I realize that on settings most progs have an option to unclick to scan file sizes bigger than a certain amount but even with that unchecked i dont think malwarebytes and alot of other security apps do not scan videos. I tried scanning well over 50 gb of videos to test it out and it took malwarebytes 20 secs to scan well over 50 gbs of videos? without showing that it actually scanned any video file in the progression detail while scanning. Hitman pro and adaware was similar they really quickly claimed to scan the files full of videos without even showing anything in the progression detail. Avast was the only app that actually scanned the files. It showed the files being scanned during the scan and detail while scanning and took 1 hr and 30 mins about. How come malwarebytes doesn't scan videos?

• Root Admin

Because its not a very efficient means of deployment to the masses. Currently very little activity related to such exploits in the wild. Having your Anti-Virus scan for such threats is the recommended tool and process. We seek out the very rapidly changing and 0 day exploits that Anti-Virus misses. Our product is a compliment to your Anti-Virus not a replacement. Having our Pro version with active blocking also helps to prevent infections from installing in the first place.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

• Root Admin

If you're really interested in learning more you should consider attending a school for Malware Removal.

The following are websites who host training facilities: United Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators