mbam wont remove infected files

so ive been having a pretty bad problem which still persists after running multiple virus/malware/spyware programs because it just keeps coming back. but im trying to run mbam but it only works when i rename the .exe to something else then when running it finds 4 files but when i click "remove selected" before it performs the action i get an error that says something like "326 VERSION not found" and then it closes mbam.

to elaborate on my problem is that i get redirected in any hotlinks i click on to ads and i get a virus notification quite often from avira as well as the fake xp ant-virus program. ive ran mbam/spybot SD/windows defender/ad aware/super anti-spyware/avira. but after all the scans and a reboot the problem still persists. i cant boot into any of the safe mode options cause when i do it blinks a blue screen and reboots itself. I tried to do a force reboot something through admin tools but it made things worse and just looped a restart and i had to go into recovery mode and rewrite some files (though this was about 6 months ago). id be willing to do a hijack this log but i never used it before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!