Multiple Java Consoles Listed as Firefox 3.6 Extensions

I use Firefox 3.6 and I just noticed that I have multiple versions (6.0.10, 6.0.12, 6.0.13, 6.0.15, 6.0.17, & 6.0.18) of the Java Console listed in the add ons/extensions window. Should I delete all but the latest version, or is there a reason they should all be there? I have periodically removed Java and reinstalled it. I only have version 18 showing in the Windows Add/Remove programs window. None of the older versions are generating Secunia PSI alerts.

Yup I have the same, 15,17,13 then 18 the lastest, I have just disabled them in the ad-ons as I only have 18 in my uninstall list so could not work out how to remove them. I will probably run JavaRa for the next update.

I believe that disabling them for the time being is ok.

Yup I have the same, 15,17,13 then 18 the lastest, I have just disabled them in the ad-ons as I only have 18 in my uninstall list so could not work out how to remove them. I will probably run JavaRa for the next update.

I believe that disabling them for the time being is ok.

I had already disabled them in the add-on screen like you did. I'll go ahead and run JavaRa on one of our computers when I get a chance to see if it makes the listings disappear. All 3 of our computers have the multiple entries. Thanks chimpy and Exile360 for the advice.