Possible False Positiv (Trojan.Hiloti)

josy

Hello,

i am using MBAM Free. My System is Windows Vista Home Premim 64 Bit SP2 . Sience the Latest Database MBAM is detecting one File as a Trojan. I put te file to virustotal.com and there was no mach. I checked it also with my Antivirus Programm nod32 V.4 there is also no mach. Could anyone checkt his Please? I attached the file as zip . Here is the Log from MBAM :

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44

Datenbank Version: 3786

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18882

24.02.2010 23:16:17

mbam-log-2010-02-24 (23-16-15).txt

Scan-Methode: Quick-Scan

Durchsuchte Objekte: 113421

Laufzeit: 2 minute(s), 16 second(s)

Infizierte Speicherprozesse: 0

Infizierte Speichermodule: 0

Infizierte Registrierungsschl

RLOFRDec.zip

It said something to the effect of "you aren't allowed to upload that sort of file." Then I went back to the actual file, and it was an unidentified file type. I don't know if I managed to somehow corrupt it when I renamed it... I added DevLog to the mbam notation so that I wouldn't confuse it with the original when I went to upload here.

For what it's worth, I just ran the update, and it's still showing the same three detections. :)

I installed and updated Malwarebytes Anti-Malware yesterday. I did a full system scan yestreday using 3791 and it detected two files having Trojan.Hiloti:

C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\RLOFRDec.ax

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{68d6728a-d715-492a-a57b-8dda01f4921f}

I just updated to 3795 and did a context menu scan of C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\ and the scan came up clean.

False positive seems to be fixed (at least, for me).