Can I download Malwarebytes Premium on multiple computers?

I purchased Malwarebytes Premium months ago for my desktop PC and last week I finally got my notebook. I'd like to know if I can redownload/reinstall it on my notebook without purchasing it again? I could find a link to download it or a product key from my 1st download.

How do I get Malwarebytes Premium on my notebook if it's been installed once on my desktop?

Thank you.

Hi Megan, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org and thank you for your purchase :lol:

You need one license PER computer you wish to install it on. Each (home) license is a lifetime license, though, which means no annual subscription fees to pay. And if you buy multiple licenses at once, there are discounts available.

I hope this helps :P

As a side note, when replying, please use the "ADD REPLY" button at the bottom of the page.

How do I get Malwarebytes Premium on my notebook if it's been installed once on my desktop?

You can uninstall it from the desktop and add the ID and Key #'s to your notepad - The free version is the same program without the daily updates and IP protection module - For general use the free version should suit the notebook unless it is the one that is used on the internet more often -

As per moumtaintree16 you need another license if you want both fully protected -

Thank you for your enquirey - :lol: