Backdoor.Bot

Yesterday MBAM found the following on my system:

Files Infected:

C:\Documents and Settings\Olin\Application Data\Move Networks\MoveMediaPlayer_07103010.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP972\A0536526.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully

It appears that the problem was cured by MBAB as I have rescanned twice since the infection was found and nothing new was discovered.

Is there anything else I should do (or know)? These things scare me!! :)

Thanks!

Hi OSCIVWAR -

It seems like MBAM has removed it now - Do you still have the entry in your quarantine area ?? Leave it there in case it returns and you have a point to refer to - No need to delete it from quarantine as it has now been locked away from your system -

Thanks for your observations - :)

Hi OSCIVWAR -

It seems like MBAM has removed it now - Do you still have the entry in your quarantine area ?? Leave it there in case it returns and you have a point to refer to - No need to delete it from quarantine as it has now been locked away from your system -

Thanks for your observations - :)

It is still in the quarantine area and I hope it doesn't show up again. Everything seems to be working very well at present. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Nasty little bugger!! :)

And thanks for your reply.