Corporate Licensing

Chris Stone

Having read the previous posts I recognize that the Sales team may be struggling with the number of inquiries.

This is not surprising since your product is probably one of the best around however, I was wondering if you could prioritize our request for a quote for 18500 licenses?

Regards,

• Staff
Having read the previous posts I recognize that the Sales team may be struggling with the number of inquiries.

This is not surprising since your product is probably one of the best around however, I was wondering if you could prioritize our request for a quote for 18500 licenses?

Regards,

Dr. T, please PM me with your complete contact information, I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.

Wow - while it's good to know I'm not alone it's a bit disappointing to see that so many are dealing with this issue.

We received a quote for corporate licensing after three weeks, but we've decided to go with 400 rather than 450 licenses, so I sent a request for a revised quote, (attention Marcus Chung), and have not yet received a response. Of course that was only two days ago, but it seems like there would at least be an automated email stating something to the effect of "we have received your request and will reply at our earliest convenience", rather than leaving the customer wondering if the company truly wants the sale or not.

Will someone please see my email requesting the quote be revised, reference number 10544251, and send the quote to me by tomorrow, Friday, 19th? The quote states the cost offered is good through March. Considering I've attempted to place the order beginning on the 16th, I appreciate that price being honored beyond March 31, if it is not possible to send the quote to me before then.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

• Root Admin

OK, here is an update for everyone.

1. If you are waiting for a corporate quote, and it has been more than 3-4 days, please contact me via private message. Additionally PLEASE check your spam filter, in a few scenarios, that ended up being the culprit.

2. This entire week we have been interviewing several candidates for sales positions in our corporate office in San Jose. We expect to make our decision by this weekend on which candidates we end up going with. While this is a private matter for the most part, I felt it is my obligation to inform our customers and potential customers that we are working on this issue and to assure you that our support team is not affected.

Thank you all for your remarkable patience and I look forward to your private message if you have been waiting for over 3 days. Please include as much information as possible so that I can expedite it, otherwise we will be going back and forth as well.

Thanks again! :)

I have emailed the corporate email a few times now. I really need a reply back asap. We are ready to purchase 150 licenses, but I need some details from you first. My director keeps asking me the status and until I hear back from you I cannot tell him anything.

Thanks,

Stephen Rechtman

Newman Library, Systems Dept.

Virginia Tech University

srecht82@vt.edu

I have emailed the corporate email a few times now. I really need a reply back asap. We are ready to purchase 150 licenses, but I need some details from you first. My director keeps asking me the status and until I hear back from you I cannot tell him anything.

Thanks,

Stephen Rechtman

Newman Library, Systems Dept.

Virginia Tech University

srecht82@vt.edu

EDIT......LOL

Sorry Rubber Ducky....I just now read your post about sending you a PM....sorry about that. Glad you guys are staying busy.

Finally after 6 months of trying a google search finds something anything about malwarebytes educational licensing. Where is the licensing policy? I am just trying to find out if malwarebytes is free for educational use or if I need to purchase it? I've even tried the quote form dozens of times, but no one has ever responded.

Finally after 6 months of trying a google search finds something anything about malwarebytes educational licensing. Where is the licensing policy? I am just trying to find out if malwarebytes is free for educational use or if I need to purchase it? I've even tried the quote form dozens of times, but no one has ever responded.
Activating the full version unlocks realtime protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating. For consumers and personal use, it is a one time fee of $24.95. For corporate and business customers, annual licenses are required, please see our Corporate Licensing program.

Shy

NOT a MALWAREBYTE employee but I read the other messages in this thread.

Shy

NOT a MALWAREBYTE employee but I read the other messages in this thread.

I appreciate the the help, but it doesn't really answer my question. This university is not a business, nor a corporation, nor a consumer, nor a person... It is a public institution, something not even addressed therein...

I'm glad I wandered into this post. Rubber ducky I'll send you a PM for a quote..Maybe you can also provide clear up a question I have regarding the license. For the most part my organization doesn't need active protection, we would just like to use Malwarebytes to cleanup systems when they are infected. Does the license have to be tied to a specific workstation or can I install, run my cleanup and then remove the software when I'm done.

As a side suggestion to some of the posters, it is generally a very bad idea to post your contact information:phone, email, business name in a forum like this where it can be viewed by the public. At this point someone with malicious intent has all your contact info and knows you have been waiting to buy a specific product. :rolleyes:

• Staff
My company has been trying to reach someone for months in order to purchase approximately 400 corporate licenses. We have put in multiple requests...with no response back from Malwarebytes. PLEASE HELP!
Please send a PM to RubberDucky, he will get you handled.

Please send a PM to RubberDucky, he will get you handled.

I will be PMing RubberDucky shortly with my request but I wanted to say that I too believe a simple automated email response verifying that the form was submitted would go a long way. I have actually had clients choose to go with another malware/spyware application as they were not willing to wait for a reply to my multiple requests. I actually stated in the last few requests that I would at least just like a verification of receipt of the form as I was curious if they were going into cyber space and just never reaching MWB!

That bing said, MWB is by far the best anti-malware application on the market and I thank you for that. I am delighted that the actual CEO is active in the forum. I really hope that you continue with your values as a business and do not fall prey to the unethical strategies of some of the other corporate antivirus software companies. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

• Staff
I will be PMing RubberDucky shortly with my request but I wanted to say that I too believe a simple automated email response verifying that the form was submitted would go a long way. I have actually had clients choose to go with another malware/spyware application as they were not willing to wait for a reply to my multiple requests. I actually stated in the last few requests that I would at least just like a verification of receipt of the form as I was curious if they were going into cyber space and just never reaching MWB!

That bing said, MWB is by far the best anti-malware application on the market and I thank you for that. I am delighted that the actual CEO is active in the forum. I really hope that you continue with your values as a business and do not fall prey to the unethical strategies of some of the other corporate antivirus software companies. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

We're hard at work developing some things that will decrease the current wait time dramatically.

We appreciate everyone's patience and hope they understand as we continue to grow and meet our users needs.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...