Corporate Licensing

Chris Stone

I have made several attempts both by the form listed on the website as well as sending an email to the address listed on that form, and have not received any reply back from anyone. I am from a public school system in the US, looking for pricing information for approximately 800 workstations, with any sort of education pricing if available. Have been trying to get this info for several weeks now, am about to give up on this! Can anyone help?

Hi Chris,

Because Malwarebytes has now gained worldwide recognition for it's superb malware prevention and disinfection abilities, the sales team are a bit 'swamped' at the moment. However, I have informed Malwarebytes management about your enquiry, and someone should be in contact with you very shortly.

I have made several attempts both by the form listed on the website as well as sending an email to the address listed on that form, and have not received any reply back from anyone. I am from a public school system in the US, looking for pricing information for approximately 800 workstations, with any sort of education pricing if available. Have been trying to get this info for several weeks now, am about to give up on this! Can anyone help?

Good for you! Even the schools I went to only had sophos anti-virus. None of them had malwarebytes' along side it. This is the first time I have heard of a school purchasing malwarebytes'. Malwarebytes' seems to be getting a lot of recognition if a school is buying.

This is great! :blush: I hope more and more people understand the worth and effectiveness that is malwaebytes'! :D

Same here. I work for a law enforcement agency and have had some issues with various versions of the Zeus Trojan. So far Malwarebytes has been our best bet for detecting and removing this nasty little bug. Needless to say I have made several attempts to purchase a corporate license for our 500 plus workstations and several servers we own. Any response from your sales team would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys for making this awesome software. I am looking forward to the next version!!

Brian.

• Staff
Same here. I work for a law enforcement agency and have had some issues with various versions of the Zeus Trojan. So far Malwarebytes has been our best bet for detecting and removing this nasty little bug. Needless to say I have made several attempts to purchase a corporate license for our 500 plus workstations and several servers we own. Any response from your sales team would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys for making this awesome software. I am looking forward to the next version!!

Brian.

Please check your private messages.

I had an e-mail sent to corporate<at>malwarebytes.org some time ago as well, still without answer.

Unfortunately our Purchasing Officer (I work for an University in Europe) thought he was smarter and contacted malwarebytes.co.uk. Not sure what that is, but apparently they said they could provide us with the licenses for a special price (we need around 300) if we'd have taken a special "support contract" from them. Jacek (our guy) was trying to negotiate with them, but I told him this was dodgy and sounded like a scam - from all I know, malwarebytes support was in the States, not UK.

I'll be travelling for a few days, but I would appreciate if you could provide me with a direct contact to use for educational licensing.

Bernard

Please allow me to add to the list of people that had been trying to get a reply for corporate licensing. I put in a web form over a month ago. I waited a week and getting no response, I put in a second web form and did not get a response to that one either. I waited about two weeks and submitted an email to the corporate email address I found in these forums. It's been over two weeks now and still no reply. I can understand that your sales staff is rather swamped and can only do so much in a day but I would appreciate any assistance I can get. I am putting together a proposal to add your MalwareBytes software to our fleet of company desktop and laptops and need a quote to attach to it.

Please contact me for 1000+ price. I sent in the form it was only a few days ago but since I am reading this forum I see I may come accross a issue with getting a price. I need this as soon as possible becouse the company is about to purchase anti virus software and I would like to bring this to there attention. I have been using this for personal use for years your product by far is the best anti malware on the market. Thank you for your time.

Joseph Valyo

Add me to the list - over the past two months I've sent several requests using the online form and by email. I understand well that unexpected work load may not enable a quick response, but would appreciate at least an automated message that my message was received and is in a queue and is pending. -Bill