MBAM Paid conflict with SAS 4.90 Prerelease

I just bought 2 licences of MBAM paid yesterday and had a massive conflict with something. I though it was ESET Smart Security to start with, because I thought that was all that was installed. After probing through my start menu I found that the Prerelease version 4.90.18 of SUPERAntiSpyware (x64) I had installed was still on the machine. I had run the remover they had posted, but unlike previous versions where I had run the remover and it uninstalled without a trace, this one went through the motions and did nothing. My laptop had been freezing and was unusable when I enabled protection in MBAM, but after cleaning up the leftovers of SAS (it wasn't even running) MBAM seems to work without any slowdown whatsoever now. Just thought I would warm others that they don't seem to play nicely together.

As much as I hate to make an idiot of myself, that wasn't the problem either. It ran fine for a couple of reboots, and now it is freezing again. There is still some kind of conflict on the laptop somewhere. My desktop machine seems to be running fine, but when I try to launch a browser on the laptop I end up having to force a reboot with the power switch. :)