can't seem to get rid Antivirus Soft

My daughter has managed to get Antivirus Soft on her computer. After two days of internet searches and trying a multitude of solutions every time we re-boot it comes back. We have tried the free malware bytes program in safe mode on both her username and administrator. It finds a bunch of problems. deletes them and when we reboot they all come back. We also tried searching the registry for sysguard and avsoft with no findings.

After searching the forum for solutions we logged in on regular mode and try to run the malwarebytes software it gives us this message, "Application can not be executed. the file winlogon.exe is infected. do you want to activate you antivirus software now." As you can see we already tried changing the file name of the malware bytes program as per instructions in the "PC self help" section. One thing that was different then what I have read, when we go into c:Program files/malwarebytes antimalware folder there is no file mbam.exe. There is just the mbam name that is an application. This is the file we renamed to winlogon as well as some other random name. I don't see why this would matter but if I knew what I was doing I wouldn't be here in the first place.

As soon as I am done this post I will get my daughter to post up the log that is in the program folder/walwarebytes folder. I work out of town so we are fixing this over the phone.

Thanks,

Jason

Malwarebytes Log

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 119538

Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 4 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 1

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\N1 (Rogue.AntiVirus1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Full Scan

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44

Database version: 3510

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

2/7/2010 6:00:19 PM

mbam-log-2010-02-07 (18-00-19).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 374400

Time elapsed: 54 minute(s), 13 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

The above scan was only a quick scan, this one here is a full scan. I've used Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware software and run it in safe mode on my log in account, not administrator.

:)

Boot into Normal mode

Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (Courtesy of BleepingComputer.com).

Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin

rkill.scr

Please post the log in your next reply.

After rkill has run successfully, please update malwarebytes, run a quick scan and post that log too. Thanks

:)

Boot into Normal mode

Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (Courtesy of BleepingComputer.com).

Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin

rkill.scr

Please post the log in your next reply.

After rkill has run successfully, please update malwarebytes, run a quick scan and post that log too. Thanks

I have the same problem. I couldn't get rid of it initially. But I updated Malwarebytes, so maybe it got rid of it this time. I won't really know until I restart. But here are my logs anyways.

Database version: 3711

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

2/9/2010 12:35:35 AM

mbam-log-2010-02-09 (00-35-35).txt

Objects scanned: 304165

Time elapsed: 5 hour(s), 53 minute(s), 11 second(s)

Registry Values Infected: 2

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\kigvkoly (Trojan.FakeAlert.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\kigvkoly (Trojan.FakeAlert.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

And here's the rkill log.

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.

Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.

Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Ran as Micheal on 02/08/2010 at 18:05:35.

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\PROGRA~1\PURENE~1\PORTMA~1\PortAOL.exe

C:\PROGRA~1\PURENE~1\PORTMA~1\PortAOL.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Local Settings\Application Data\titbug\nvnjsftav.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\rkill.com

C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Local Settings\Application Data\titbug\nvnjsftav.exe

Rkill completed on 02/08/2010 at 18:05:53.

Btw, I'm using Avira Premium Suite, the paid version. I'm switching over from McAfee. Does anyone recommend that?

Here is the rKill Log that i ran in normal mode.

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.

Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.

Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Ran as Lisa on 02/09/2010 at 15:02:55.

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Desktop\rkill.com

Rkill completed on 02/09/2010 at 15:03:00.

By the way, the link you put for rKill didnt work right, but i went to bleepingcomputers.com and found where you could downlaod it from

Database version: 3510

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/9/2010 5:17:28 PM

mbam-log-2010-02-09 (17-17-28).txt

Objects scanned: 304335

Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 41 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Ran in Normal Mode, full scan using MalwareBytes. I ran it following the rKill scan. i dont know what did it, or if its gone, but when i turned my computer on this afternoon to download rKill, nothing popped up, no AntiVirus Scan or any box telling me that i am infected. Still, 3 hours later, nothing has popped up either.

Okay

Download Combofix from this webpage: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Close any open browsers.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.

• When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review.

Note:

Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Well, here is the Log for ComboFix. I had only set off the firewall and the virus protection, so i read that if everything wasnt off it could mess up the results. I'll try and run it again tomorrow afternoon if you think i should and i'll turn off everything.

ComboFix 10-02-09.03 - Lisa 02/09/2010 21:41:43.1.2 - x86

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1007.475 [GMT -6:00]

Running from: c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

AV: McAfee VirusScan *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {84B5EE75-6421-4CDE-A33A-DD43BA9FAD83}

FW: McAfee Personal Firewall *disabled* {94894B63-8C7F-4050-BDA4-813CA00DA3E8}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\recycler\NPROTECT

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_boton_big.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_boton_big.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_boton_small.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_boton_small.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_explosion1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_explosion1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_highlight.alpha.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_highlight.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_hrzarrows.alpha.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_hrzarrows.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_magiclights.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_magiclights.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cat.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cat.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbb.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbb.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbg.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbk.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbr.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbv.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cbw.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_cby.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_chain.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_fireball.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_fireball.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_misc.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_misc.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_misc2.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_misc2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_reverse.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_slow.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_speedshot.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_stop.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_pw_wild.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_questionmark.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_questionmark.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_rays.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_rays.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_smallballs.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\_smallballs.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\aol_logo.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_disabled.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_disabled.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_highlight.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_highlight.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_normal.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_normal.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_pushed.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_down_pushed.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_left_highlight.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_left_highlight.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_left_normal.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_left_normal.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_right_highlight.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_right_highlight.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_right_normal.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_right_normal.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_disabled.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_disabled.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_highlight.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_highlight.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_normal.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_normal.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_pushed.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\arrow_up_pushed.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_3.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_4.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_5.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_6.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_7.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_fireball.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_fireball.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_highlight.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_pusher.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_ray.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_ray.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_shadow.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_supercannonbal15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_wild.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ball_wild.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\barril_top.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\barril_top.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\barril_top_l.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\barril_top_l.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\bigflare.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\bigflare.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\blast.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\blast.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\blast.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\bomb.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_big_disabled.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_big_highlight.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_big_normal.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_big_pushed.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_small_disabled.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_small_highlight.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_small_normal.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\boton_small_pushed.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\bright.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\bright.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\bright.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\brillito01.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\brillito01.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cannonball.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cannonball.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0000.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0000.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0001.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0001.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0002.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0002.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0003.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0003.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0004.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0004.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0005.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0005.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0006.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0006.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0007.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0007.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0008.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0008.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0009.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0009.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0010.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0010.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0011.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0011.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0012.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0012.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0013.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0013.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0014.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0014.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0015.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0015.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0016.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0016.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0017.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0017.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0018.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0018.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0019.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0019.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0020.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0020.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0021.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0021.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0022.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0022.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0023.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0023.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0024.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0024.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0025.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0025.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0026.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0026.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0027.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0027.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0028.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0028.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0029.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0029.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0030.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0030.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0031.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cat0031.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\categories.ui

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_black31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_blue31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_green31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_red31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_violet31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_white31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cbomb_yellow31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0000.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0000.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0001.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0001.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0002.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0002.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0003.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0003.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0004.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0004.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0005.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0005.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0006.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0006.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0007.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0007.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0008.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0008.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0009.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0009.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0010.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0010.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0011.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0011.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0012.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0012.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0013.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0013.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0014.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0014.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0015.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0015.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0016.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0016.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0017.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0017.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0018.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0018.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0019.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0019.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0020.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0020.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0021.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0021.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0022.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0022.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0023.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0023.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0024.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0024.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0025.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0025.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0026.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0026.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0027.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0027.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0028.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0028.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0029.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0029.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0030.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0030.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0031.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\chain_break0031.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\checkbox_base.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\checkbox_base.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\checkbox_fill.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\checkbox_fill.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\commonfont.mvec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cursor_default.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cursor_default.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cursor_ingame.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\cursor_ingame.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\editbox_back.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\editbox_frame.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\expl_1_15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\explosion1.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\fireball31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\firetrail_smoke.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\firetrail2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\flare.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_back.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_back.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_bottom.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_left.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_ll.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_lr.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_right.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_top.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_ul.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\frame_int_ur.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\goldcoin.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\goldcoin.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_1.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_1.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_2.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_2.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_3.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_3.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_4.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_4.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_5.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_5.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_6.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_6.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_7.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_7.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_8.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_8.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_9.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highlight_9.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highscore_back.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highscore_entry.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highscore_entry.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highscore_entry_highlight.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\highscore_entry_highlight.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\hotfire.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\hotfire2.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\howtoplay_back.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\howtoplay_pathback.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\howtoplay_pathback.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\htp_ballfade.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\htp_ballfade.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\loadingscreen.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\login.ui

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclight.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclight.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclights1.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclights2.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclights3.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclights4.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\magiclights5.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\mainmenu.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_a.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_b.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_c.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_d.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_doble1.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_doble2.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_doble3.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_doble4.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_doble5.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_e.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_e.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_e_ovl1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_e_ovl1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_e_ovl2.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_e_ovl2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_g.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_h.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_h.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_h_ovl1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_h_ovl1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_i.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_i.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_j.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k_ovl1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k_ovl1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k_ovl2.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k_ovl2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k_ovl3.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_k_ovl3.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_l.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_m.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_m.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_n.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_n.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_o.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_o.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_p.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_p.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_q.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_sea1.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_sea2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_sea2.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_sea2_ovl1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_sea2_ovl1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_sea3.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_skull1.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_totem1.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_volcan1.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_volcan2.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind1.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind1_ovl1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind1_ovl1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind1_ovl2.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind1_ovl2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\map_whirlwind2.map

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\messages.xml

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\moreinfo.ui

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\mouse.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\mouse_left.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\mouse_move.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\mouse_right.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\p1icon.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pearls.theme

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\powerup.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\powerup_new.template

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pp_button_click.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\preload-anims.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\preload-emitter.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\preload-images.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\preload-music.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\preload-sounds.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\prescaled.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\progress_done.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\progress_full.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\progressbar_ball.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\progressbar_ball.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_back.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_chains.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_1.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_2.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_3.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_4.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_5.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_6.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_colorbomb_7.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_fireball.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_ray.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_sight.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_slow.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_stop.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\pu_wildball.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\puzzleballs.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\puzzleballs.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0000.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0000.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0001.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0001.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0002.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0002.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0003.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0003.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0004.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0004.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0005.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0005.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0006.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0006.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0007.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0007.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0008.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0008.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0009.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0009.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0010.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0010.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0011.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0011.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0012.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0012.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0013.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0013.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0014.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0014.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0015.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0015.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0016.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0016.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0017.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0017.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0018.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0018.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0019.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\question0019.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\questionmark.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rayos15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\resource-alias.txt

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0000.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0000.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0001.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0001.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0002.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0002.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0003.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0003.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0004.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0004.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0005.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0005.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0006.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0006.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0007.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0007.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0008.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0008.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0009.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0009.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0010.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0010.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0011.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0011.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0012.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0012.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0013.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0013.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0014.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0014.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0015.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0015.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0016.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0016.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0017.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0017.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0018.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0018.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0019.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0019.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0020.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0020.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0021.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0021.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0022.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0022.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0023.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0023.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0024.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0024.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0025.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0025.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0026.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0026.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0027.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0027.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0028.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0028.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0029.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0029.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0030.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0030.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0031.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\reverse0031.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ribbon.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\ribbon.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rieles.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\rieles.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\schwrzw.mvec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen3.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen4.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen5.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen6.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\screen7.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\separator.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_break_pusher.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_explosion.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_goalreached.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_insert.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_launch_ball.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_launch_bomb.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_launcher_reload.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_lose.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_match_1.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_match_2.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_merge.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_powerup.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_roll.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_spawn_chain.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_spawn_powerup.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_startlevel.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_swap_ball.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sfx_win_level.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\shooter.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\shooter.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\shooter_top.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\shooter_top.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sight.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\sight.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\silvercoin.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\silvercoin.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slider_empty.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slider_empty.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slider_fill.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slider_fill.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slider_thumb.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slider_thumb.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\slow31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_black.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_blue.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_cannon.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_empty.png

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_fireball.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_green.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_red.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_violet.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_white2.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_wildcard.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallball_yellow.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smallflare.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_2.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_3.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_3.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_w_1.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_w_1.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_w_2.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_w_2.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_w_3.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoke_w_3.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoketrail.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\smoketrail2.emitter

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0000.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0000.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0001.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0001.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0002.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0002.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0003.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0003.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0004.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0004.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0005.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0005.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0006.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0006.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0007.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0007.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0008.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0008.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0009.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0009.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0010.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0010.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0011.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0011.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0012.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0012.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0013.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0013.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0014.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0014.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0015.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0015.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0016.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0016.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0017.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0017.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0018.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0018.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0019.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0019.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0020.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0020.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0021.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0021.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0022.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0022.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0023.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0023.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0024.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0024.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0025.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0025.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0026.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0026.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0027.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0027.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0028.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0028.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0029.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0029.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0030.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0030.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0031.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\speed0031.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\splash_marino.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\splash_mystery.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\splash_playfirst.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\st_game_short.ogg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\statusbar_arcade.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\statusbar_arcade.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\statusbar_puzzle.alpha.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\statusbar_puzzle.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop00.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop00.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop01.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop01.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop02.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop02.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop03.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop03.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop04.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop04.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop05.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop05.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop06.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop06.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop07.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop07.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop08.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop08.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop09.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop09.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop10.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop10.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop11.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop11.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop12.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop12.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop13.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop13.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop14.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop14.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop15.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop15.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop16.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop16.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop17.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop17.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop18.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop18.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop19.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop19.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop20.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop20.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop21.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop21.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop22.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop22.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop23.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop23.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop24.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop24.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop25.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop25.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop26.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop26.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop27.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop27.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop28.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop28.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop29.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop29.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop30.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop30.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop31.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\stop31.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\submit.ui

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\upsell.jpg

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\webmessages.xml

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\whitesmoke.anim

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0000.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0000.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0001.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0001.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0002.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0002.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0003.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0003.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0004.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0004.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0005.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0005.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0006.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0006.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0007.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0007.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0008.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0008.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0009.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0009.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0010.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0010.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0011.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0011.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0012.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0012.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0013.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0013.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0014.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0014.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0015.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0015.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0016.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0016.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0017.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0017.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0018.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0018.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0019.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0019.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0020.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0020.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0021.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0021.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0022.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0022.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0023.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0023.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0024.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0024.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0025.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0025.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0026.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0026.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0027.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0027.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0028.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0028.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0029.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0029.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0030.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0030.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0031.spec

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\assets\wildcard0031.subimage

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\PiratePoppers.1.0.0.24\piratepoppers.exe

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.dll

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.inf

c:\windows\system32\404Fix.exe

c:\windows\system32\Agent.OMZ.Fix.exe

c:\windows\system32\dumphive.exe

c:\windows\system32\IEDFix.C.exe

c:\windows\system32\IEDFix.exe

c:\windows\system32\o4Patch.exe

c:\windows\system32\SrchSTS.exe

c:\windows\system32\tmp.reg

c:\windows\system32\VACFix.exe

c:\windows\system32\VCCLSID.exe

c:\windows\system32\WS2Fix.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-01-10 to 2010-02-10 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-02-07 04:30 . 2010-02-07 04:30 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard

2010-02-07 04:24 . 2010-02-07 04:24 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Tracing

2010-02-06 21:29 . 2010-02-06 21:29 54016 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxyg.sys

2010-02-06 20:09 . 2009-11-10 16:28 149456 ----a-w- c:\windows\SGDetectionTool.dll

2010-02-06 20:09 . 2009-11-10 16:26 767952 ----a-w- c:\windows\BDTSupport.dll

2010-02-06 20:09 . 2008-11-26 18:08 131 ----a-w- c:\windows\IDB.zip

2010-02-06 20:09 . 2009-11-10 16:28 165840 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDRes.dll

2010-02-06 20:09 . 2009-11-10 16:28 1640400 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDCore.dll

2010-02-06 20:09 . 2009-10-28 07:36 1152444 ----a-w- c:\windows\UDB.zip

2010-02-06 20:08 . 2009-10-30 17:11 233136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys

2010-02-06 20:08 . 2009-11-09 17:20 207792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys

2010-02-06 20:08 . 2009-10-06 22:31 87784 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys

2010-02-06 20:08 . 2010-02-10 03:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor

2010-02-06 20:08 . 2010-02-10 03:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools

2010-02-06 20:08 . 2010-02-10 03:38 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP

2010-02-06 20:01 . 2010-02-06 20:02 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe

2010-02-06 19:28 . 2010-02-06 19:28 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Application Data\Malwarebytes

2010-02-06 17:49 . 2010-02-06 17:49 5115824 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam-setup.exe

2010-02-06 17:49 . 2010-02-06 17:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes

2010-02-06 17:49 . 2010-01-07 22:07 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

2010-02-06 17:49 . 2010-02-07 21:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

2010-02-06 17:49 . 2010-02-06 17:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes

2010-02-06 17:49 . 2010-01-07 22:07 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys

2010-02-06 17:30 . 2010-02-06 17:30 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\PrivacIE

2010-02-06 16:26 . 2010-02-06 16:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla

2010-02-06 16:16 . 2010-02-06 16:16 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Windows Search

2010-02-06 01:06 . 2010-02-09 21:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Local Settings\Application Data\mivtro

2010-01-24 23:22 . 2010-01-24 23:22 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Sonic Shared

2010-01-24 23:22 . 2010-01-24 23:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Roxio

2010-01-24 23:22 . 2010-01-24 23:22 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Roxio

2010-01-24 23:06 . 2010-01-24 23:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Research In Motion

2010-01-15 21:35 . 2010-01-15 21:35 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Lisa\IECompatCache

2010-01-12 21:10 . 2009-11-21 15:51 471552 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\aclayers.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-02-10 00:32 . 2009-03-27 21:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\AOL

2010-02-06 01:05 . 2008-11-16 16:02 664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3d9caps.dat

2010-02-05 18:42 . 2008-02-15 12:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe

2010-02-03 00:27 . 2007-09-13 03:22 58584 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT

2010-01-31 17:57 . 2009-03-17 00:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Replay Converter

2010-01-24 23:25 . 2009-08-06 16:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared

2010-01-20 19:00 . 2009-03-16 15:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight

2010-01-17 18:53 . 2009-08-06 23:59 256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\pool.bin

2009-12-21 19:14 . 2004-08-04 12:00 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll

2009-12-19 07:06 . 2009-12-19 07:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Defraggler

2009-12-19 06:38 . 2009-03-29 23:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\McAfee

2009-11-21 15:51 . 2004-08-04 12:00 471552 ----a-w- c:\windows\AppPatch\aclayers.dll

2007-05-03 19:36 . 2007-09-15 12:44 958704 ----a-w- c:\program files\dopdf.exe

2006-01-16 13:49 . 2006-01-16 13:49 735 ----a-w- c:\program files\silent.bat

2006-01-16 13:49 . 2006-01-16 13:49 5691 ----a-w- c:\program files\SetupYukonWin.htm

2006-01-16 13:49 . 2006-01-16 13:49 3655 ----a-w- c:\program files\SetupYukonWin.txt

2006-01-16 13:49 . 2006-01-16 13:49 11600583 ----a-w- c:\program files\SetupYukonWin.exe

2007-03-09 07:12 . 2007-03-09 07:12 27648 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\AVSredirect.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"MsnMsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" [2009-07-26 3883856]

"MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2008-04-14 1695232]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"CTHelper"="CTHELPER.EXE" [2007-04-09 19456]

"UpdReg"="c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 90112]

"SkyTel"="SkyTel.EXE" [2006-05-16 2879488]

"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" [2006-07-21 86016]

"AlcWzrd"="ALCWZRD.EXE" [2006-05-04 2808832]

"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-03-13 342312]

"mcagent_exe"="c:\program files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [2009-10-29 1218008]

"BlackBerryAutoUpdate"="c:\program files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Auto Update\RIMAutoUpdate.exe" [2009-11-20 623960]

"RoxWatchTray"="c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [2009-07-08 236016]

"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2009-12-11 948672]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]

"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"= "c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll" [2009-05-25 304128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]

@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]

@=""

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Windows Search.lnk]

path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Search.lnk

backup=c:\windows\pss\Windows Search.lnkCommon Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]

2009-12-18 14:58 40368 ----a-w- c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]

2008-04-14 00:12 1695232 ----a-w- c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]

2009-01-05 21:18 413696 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RemoteCenter]

2003-10-08 21:35 139264 ----a-w- c:\program files\Creative\MediaSource\RemoteControl\RcMan.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SBDrvDet]

2002-12-03 23:06 45056 ----a-w- c:\program files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]

2009-03-22 18:48 148888 ----a-w- c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]

"WMPNetworkSvc"=3 (0x3)

"usnjsvc"=3 (0x3)

"UPS"=3 (0x3)

"NProtectService"=2 (0x2)

"Norton Save and Restore"=2 (0x2)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]

"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]

"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\McAfee\\MNA\\McNASvc.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=

R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [2/6/2010 2:08 PM 207792]

R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [3/29/2009 5:20 PM 93320]

R2 PfDetNT;PfDetNT;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PFModNT.sys [9/12/2007 9:14 PM 16168]

R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [3/27/2009 3:09 PM 24652]

S2 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe [2/6/2010 2:09 PM 112592]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2007-12-27 c:\windows\Tasks\FRU Task 2002-12-03 04:38ewlett-Packard2002-12-03 04:38p psc 1200 series84887B468ABA3F57D76752217D5938688025EB21190914694.job

- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpqfrucl.exe [2002-12-03 01:38]

2009-04-15 c:\windows\Tasks\McDefragTask.job

- c:\progra~1\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2009-03-29 17:22]

2010-01-01 c:\windows\Tasks\McQcTask.job

- c:\progra~1\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2009-03-29 17:22]

------- Supplementary Scan -------

uStart Page = hxxp://msn.com/

IE: &AIM Toolbar Search - c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\AIM Toolbar\ieToolbar\resources\en-US\local\search.html

IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

Trusted Zone: aol.com\free

DPF: {21BB8360-F943-447E-98F3-3C22345375A7} - hxxp://www.shockwave.com/content/chocolatier/sis/ChocolatierWeb.1.0.0.13.cab

DPF: {74EF5274-F439-2168-B543-14745B625C72} - hxxp://www.shockwave.com/content/weddingdash2/sis/WeddingDash2Web.1.0.0.13.cab

DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} - hxxp://www.gamehouse.com/games/beje2/popcaploader.cab

FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8fzz6xo4.default\

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://slirsredirect.search.aol.com/slirs_http/sredir?sredir=2706&invocationType=tb50fftrie7&query=

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google

FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://slirsredirect.search.aol.com/slirs_http/sredir?sredir=2706&invocationType=tb50fftrab&query=

FF - component: c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\components\McFFPlg.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Common Files\Research In Motion\BBWebSLLauncher\NPWebSLLauncher.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Media Player\npViewpoint.dll

FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKCU-Run-xjyloypo - c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Local Settings\Application Data\mivtro\mfuusftav.exe

MSConfigStartUp-Norton Save and Restore - c:\progra~1\NORTON~1\NSR\Agent\NSRTray.exe

MSConfigStartUp-swg - c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

AddRemove-HijackThis - c:\documents and settings\Lisa\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully

hidden files:

Completion time: 2010-02-09 21:59:15

ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-02-10 03:59

Pre-Run: 174,947,684,352 bytes free

Post-Run: 175,134,334,976 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe

[boot loader]

timeout=2

default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]

c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

- - End Of File - - AE82D8C98EF7FBA600821410F7DC7F34

that is the rest of it. it doesnt look right to me.

Database version: 3721

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

2/10/2010 3:06:03 PM

mbam-log-2010-02-10 (15-06-03).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 123109

Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 16 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Here is the Log for running MalwareBytes in Normal Mode.

Nothing again has popped up, the Antivirus Soft, or any inappropriate sites, or boxes telling me im infected. I ran McAfee last night and got rid of the one thing it found on there, and every so often it pops up in the corner saying it removed a trojan. I havent spent a lot of time on it yet, i'm still being cautious, but it seems t be running quiet fine. It's a bit slow, it loads faster, but the internet is on the slow side.