super anti virus?

hey guys, i got infected thanks to good old tvshack and i have tried everything people have suggested. it has stopped me from being in safe mode, there is on TSsys thing (after you check show hidden files) and it wont let me install it from another computer on a USB stick. i think it has blocked my Steam account so i cant play games any more either. i have renamed it myself, and used the random renaming malewarebytes and it wont let any of those versions run. i got into safe mode with networking once and it still wouldnt let me install anything. getting quite annoyed as at each step i am thinking "ooo a new way to get rid of it" and it doesnt work for me.

thanks

Welcome ethorathius -

The first option to try is--> HERE - If you have further problems please follow all the directions below and we will help you further -

We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums.

Please print out, read, and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please note the experts are very busy at this time so it may take a few days to get to your problem -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You - :)