Malwarebytes donates to Red Cross

• Root Admin

Today Malwarebytes made a donation of $1,000 to the Red Cross to benefit the Haiti Relief and Development fund. We have been shocked and horrified at the devastating images arising out of the Haiti earthquake aftermath and felt a responsibility to contribute to the reconstruction effort.

We hope many of our customers will consider donating as well!

Edit: Anyone can donate at www.redcross.org

Today Malwarebytes made a donation of $1,000 to the Red Cross to benefit the Haiti Relief and Development fund. We have been shocked and horrified at the devastating images arising out of the Haiti earthquake aftermath and felt a responsibility to contribute to the reconstruction effort.

We hope many of our customers will consider donating as well!

That's awesome! I've donated myself. It's definitely needed and every little bit helps. :)

B

This is good news. My family gave what we could even as I have no job, during the Haiti relief concert. 25.00

And...thank you all for all that you do to help with these un-natural disasters. You are much appreciated and I thank you!

Same here. I haven't donated yet, but I should. I have given to the salvation army during the holiday's and sometimes the local gas station I go to.

• 1 month later...

Tarnak makes a good point - if you can't afford to send money (I refuse to say that's unrealistic - some people really do need every last dime to get by), go donate blood! Especially if you have one of the more rare blood types. Here they are, rarest to most common:

AB Negative*

B Negative

A Negative

O Negative**

AB Positive

B Positive

A Positive

O Positive

* AB Neg. is incredibly rare. If you have this type, and your doctor isn't harassing you about donating, they aren't doing their job! Please donate!

* O negative (my type no less) is referred to as the universal donor, as anyone can receive transfusions no matter what typet hey have. Donating O- is a good idea another reason - we can't take any other type! We all hope nothing happens, but you might need it someday!

More information can be had at The Red Cross.