New Logo

Like the cleaner look -

Not sure but ?? Ever since the change was made, my on screen Forum Shortcut has gone ~~fuzzy ~ -It has always been a clear logo

(like in the Malwarebytes Staff symbol) - Every other icon is very clear - Ran CCleaner, ATF, Defrag, Disc Cleanup, but it is still ? Pixilated ? -

I deleted it several times but no change ?? It may settle (I hope) -

• 1 month later...

If the product logo will keep the old MBAM logo, while the company uses the new one, than does this mean you guys are planning a line of products?

If so, that would be awesome...:). I wonder what you guys have up your sleeves?....

than does this mean you guys are planning a line of products?

If so, that would be awesome...:lol:. I wonder what you guys have up your sleeves?....

I doubt it. Malwarebytes' focuses on complementary products to aid in prevention. Plus they have lifetime licenses, so I don't think they have the budget for that. On the other hand they also sell corporate licensing, but it would take a long time to make that happen.

We have several ideas for products and one already in development :lol:.

This makes me happy. I've only been using MBAM for a few months, but I absolutly love it. You guys are amazing. I'll definitely check out any new products you guys make....

So, what do you have already in development....I suppose you can't let us know yet, right?

• 2 weeks later...