Malwarebytes brings on developer

Wow, thanks everyone - this is a more than warm welcome! ;) I'm happy to be part of the team that created and maintains this excellent piece of software.

With my (2nd) graduation closing in I'll have more than enough time to help out on MBAM.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The line-up just keeps getting better. The Yankees of anti-malware are here and ready to go on a run! Congrats Merijn and best of luck to you as you accept your new role!

Regards,

Keith

Merijn, I don't know you personally, but I came across your work many times during my training and if what I've seen/heard is a measure for what you are going to do for MBAM, they have made an excellent acquisition ;)

Its good to see a countrymate doing so well :D

Who is this guy Merijn... I can't find him on the internet anywhere?

Just kidding around... Congratulations and welcome. :)

To be honest, I'm amazed people still remember me... it's been 3 years since HijackThis changed ownership and I've been busy with university for so long. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome to the fight against bad guys Merijn!! :)

To be honest, I'm amazed people still remember me... it's been 3 years since HijackThis changed ownership and I've been busy with university for so long.

You shouldn't be so surprised. All malware helpers and developers know you from HijackThis.

HijackThis is the first tool we were all trained to read/understand and work with to remove malware. :)

I remember long time ago, before i became a member of this community that i emailed you to give me some names of online schools which i could learn to fight malware. And even though you didn't know me, you did reply back, and I thank you a lot for that.

You shouldn't be so surprised. All malware helpers and developers know you from HijackThis.

HijackThis is the first tool we were all trained to read/understand and work with to remove malware. :)

Not to mention BFU. There are even some of us who remember CWShredder & KazaaBegone. :)

Great news for Malwarebytes' and their products. Investing in talent like Merijn is good for their products.

Like on Twitter, a late congrats to you Merijn. It may have been three years, but the story behind HijackThis will always have your name associated with it. Good luck all the best!

Andy