RubbeR DuckY

Malwarebytes brings on developer

Malwarebytes is proud to welcome respected developer Merijn Bellekom to our development team! Merijn will be working to improve our world-class Malwarebytes Anti-Malware client, bringing even more speed, efficiency and protection to all Malwarebytes' users.

Great addition to the team, congratulations ;) !

Welcome aboard Merijn!!!

Salu2

Marcelo.

Welcome, Merijn! ;)

And Congratulations to you as well!! :D

Welcome aboard Merijn!!!

I have heard only great thing about him!!!

Too awesome!!

Welcome aboard Merijn!!

Merijn's CWShredder was one of the first malware removal tools I ever used. And, as the original developer of HJT, the guy is a living legend.

Welcome, Merijn. It's great to see you on the Malwarebytes team. ;)

The infamous Merijn has joined the team. This is a truly bad day for malware authors. ;)

Thats great to hear! Having a world famous programmer on the team must surely be good for business ;)

Although I've never heard of you considering the excitement here.. Welcome!! Sounds like you could put the fear in the malware creators eyes! Malwarebytes may become No.1 now!(Well in my eyes they already are!)

Wow, that's excellent ;) ! One of the grand masters of malware removal and inventor of its most well known manual removal tools joins the team. Welcome merijn :D ! I look forward to seeing you help MBAM to continue to become the most powerful anti-malware tool out there.

Excellent news!! Welcome to MBAM!! After reading some of the comments previous to mine, it seems like you have achieved some AMAZING things and that MBAM (and ultimately us users) are very lucky to have you. ;) Congratulations!

Oh my... the Wizard is here :D

Congratulations Merijn and MBAM ;)

I think 2010 shall be exciting..

Cheers !