Infected - plz help

M&JT

My PC is infected with virus. I get security center alerts, at times an installer starts automatically to download antimalware program. Unable to run Malwarebytes.

Please help me remove this virus!

DDS Log -

============= FINISH: 22:20:31.67 ===============

Edited by Mainard
Removed data as per user's request.

Hello M&JT

Welcome to Malwarebytes.

=====================

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan or rootkit.

This type of infection has the capabilities to allows hacker to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identity Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.