Sorry to post again

alicez

I am sorry to post again but I am wondering if anyone has seen my previous post? I am now using my neighbor's computer. There were 9 infections on my computer when I posted and I don't know if I can still use if or I should not use it.

Can someone please help me? I don't want to delete the infections, because I don't know what they are. I can't quarantine them because I don't know how; as it only shows Remove Selected..

Please help as this is the only computer we have and my husband and I are very frightened that we might not be able to use it any longer. And we can't afford to buy another one.. My previous post was = Today, 07:23 AM Last post by: alicez 1/11/2010

Can someone PLEASE post a respons to my original message? Please! My machine still shows several infections and I don't know what to do. Should I delete them? Please help!

• 3 weeks later...