evilfantasy

iRiver Media Uninstaller - Trojan.Zlob

Yes I am playing around with Media Players today.

jrmediauninstall.dll and JRMediaUninstall.dll Detected as Trojan.Zlob

JRMediaUninstall.dll poped up after I cancelled the uninstall with the same Trojan.Zlob.

The install went fine, I will wait to finish the uninstall in case more info is needed.

Thanks guys :)

If at all possible send us the URLs to where you found these media players .

You can PM if you wish .

I only download from the source or a known safe site.

The iRiver I only downloaded from http://www.jrmediacenter.com It goes about half way through the uninstall and then is flagged as Zlob.

Media Monkey was first dowloaded from Majorgeeks and after the malware warning I went to Filehippo which produced the same results and lastly went to www.mediamonkey.com to be 100% sure it was the same. All three installers were the same result until you fixed it.

Edit: I have been callin git iRiver and it is jRiver

I cant get this software to install , the test box im on right now is a bit out of date (to catch malware easier) and this may be preventing the install .

If at all possible can you copy these files we flag to your desktop , zip them and attach them to your next post .

Give me about 10 minutes, I have to boot my daughter off of the other computer with jriver on it.

Be right back.