whatmeworry?

Several times, I have seen Spanish-language film stars recommend this site as a place to find more information about Spanish-language films and telenovelas. I decided to have a look, but MBAM blocked my access. Is this really a malicious site? How dangerous would it be to go there? Any chance this is a false positive?

Thanks in advance.

Many thanks, Steven, for your very quick response. I'm really curious to see why various people suggested this site. As you say, it's probably garbage, but if the main danger is phishing schemes, perhaps I should turn off MBAM for a minute or two and take a look. I think I can deal with phishing schemes. Then again, curiosity killed the cat, but I don't want it to do in my computer :)

Thanks VERY much, Steven, for your thoughtful and helpful response! Even though I might well be interested in the "Novelas" and "TV Novelas" links, the site as a whole seems like a catchall for junk, and it's likely that--as you said earlier--I wouldn't find much of any real value. So I think I'll heed MBAM's warning and steer clear of it.

Again, MANY thanks!