sysdate and taskman

Hey,

First of all thanks for your great software, I have been using this for years with great success and it has saved so many situations. But now I have one that I have worked with for weeks and it just keeps coming back, and coming back. I have tried everything including instructions on other websites, file assassin etc, but it just keeps coming back....sometimes not the next day but the following. Here is my log from this morning. Usually when I crank up, I get a message that explorer has to close as well as drwatsn. Then I can do nothing till I restart in safemode and it will work fine after Malwarebytes gets it off again. I have gone into the registry, found sysdate in conjuction with explorer, got rid of that, deleted the recycler folders in C and my external drive in safemode, but to no avail. Where the heck is this coming from and how do I get rid of it? I am afraid to redo the system because I think I will have to understand and deal with this somehow. I have beat many malware and virus threats, but this one is beating me. Thanks so much for your help.

Carlos

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.43

Versi