FP on IP addresses

mythbuster1

What happened to MB.

I use my computer to make money by playing online poker,but malwarebytes suddenly turned on me.Its not allowing anything through from several IP #'s,I am only assuming that they all belong to Everest poker.

205.205.169.154./205.205.29.78./205.205.29.114./207.176.169.166./207.176.169.184./207.176.169.160.

Any mention of Everest poker on my computer and MB would shut me down( no access).Disabling protection,and shutting down malwarebytes did not help.Completely uninstalling MB solved all my problems as I use Norton 360 for my main firewall protection.

What happened to MB.

I use my computer to make money by playing online poker,but malwarebytes suddenly turned on me.Its not allowing anything through from several IP #'s,I am only assuming that they all belong to Everest poker.

205.205.169.154./205.205.29.78./205.205.29.114./207.176.169.166./207.176.169.184./207.176.169.160.

Any mention of Everest poker on my computer and MB would shut me down( no access).Disabling protection,and shutting down malwarebytes did not help.Completely uninstalling MB solved all my problems as I use Norton 360 for my main firewall protection.

The best solution is to completely uninstall malwarebytes until they fix their stupidity,This is ridiculous,to release this update that was never tested.It was suggested to me to allow these IP's through MB and the problem will go away!But if they are malicious IPs letting them through would be the stupidest thing to do!

If malwarebytes is incapable of fixing their problems with their software within 72hours I will need a full refund of my money for protection services :)

Those are known malicious ranges, which is why they're blocked. These are not F/P's.

If you really do want to access them anyway, you are free to unblock them yourself by using the "Ignore IP" facility that's available when an IP is blocked.