Vendor says its a windows 7 problem

Templar

I'm working with a program called PHP Form Wizard (www.tools4php.com) and after entering data into the program, when I click to execute the program, the following error message appears:

Run-time error '339'

Component 'SCGrid.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Note: Among other thigns, I have used RegCure to try to solve the problem, but nothing is working and the software vendor says it is a problem with Windows 7.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium.

I'd appreciate your help. Thanks

:DTemplar

Are you running the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7? Also, please do the following to locate the file and then post back with the location (ie C:\Program Files\PHP Form Wizard etc):

• Please click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and type scgrid.ocx
  • Click on Search Everywhere just above Search the Internet
  • When the explorer window opens click the arrow next to Advanced Search
  • Click the drop down menu next to Location and select Everywhere
  • Click the box next to Include non-indexed, hidden and system files (might be slow) and click Search
  • Once it displays in the list of results, right-click on the file and select Open file location, that will let you find the exact path to the file