Need help with error

Hello

I need help with Error code: 704 (0,0). This appears 1 once a day or more but only on Vista and Win7 computers. They are not in safe mode when this happens. I have completely uninstalled MBAM using ADD/Remove programs and MBAM Cleanup Tool. After I reinstall, error reoccurs. This has been going on for quite some time and I would appreiate any suggestions.

Thank you,

Larry

Error code 704 means: The version of Windows on your computer was upgraded from an older version of Windows that stores user profile data differently. This means that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is not able to save some of it's files as it is designed to. Right now we are asking people to submit information about how their profile folders are set up, so that we might be able to eliminate this bug in the future.

If you would like to, then please follow these steps:

1) Download the utility at the following link:

http://malwarebytes.gt500.org/704_export.exe

2) Run the 704_export utility, and it will save a file on your desktop called "704_error_export.7z" (this file can be opened with 7-Zip, WinRar, and a various other compressed archive utilities, if you wish to see what it contains).

3) Send the 704_error_export.7z file to me in a private message so that I may forward it on to the developers.

Error code 704 means: The version of Windows on your computer was upgraded from an older version of Windows that stores user profile data differently. This means that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is not able to save some of it's files as it is designed to. Right now we are asking people to submit information about how their profile folders are set up, so that we might be able to eliminate this bug in the future.

If you would like to, then please follow these steps:

1) Download the utility at the following link:

http://malwarebytes.gt500.org/704_export.exe

2) Run the 704_export utility, and it will save a file on your desktop called "704_error_export.7z" (this file can be opened with 7-Zip, WinRar, and a various other compressed archive utilities, if you wish to see what it contains).

3) Send the 704_error_export.7z file to me in a private message so that I may forward it on to the developers.

704_error_export.7z