google & bing redirects & svchost.exe trojan detection

Greetings,

I kept getting search redirects and Mcaffee keeps detecting and removing fakealert-cpa and generic download.ab trojans trying to create a svchost.exe in the windows\temp directory. Full system scans by Mcaffee and Malwarebytes do not detect any issues. Attached in the zip are dds.txt, attach.txt, mbam-log*.txt, hijackthis.log and gmer.log. Please help. Thanks!

rlfromm.zip

Greetings,

I kept getting search redirects and Mcaffee keeps detecting and removing fakealert-cpa and generic download.ab trojans trying to create a svchost.exe in the windows\temp directory. Full system scans by Mcaffee and Malwarebytes do not detect any issues. Attached in the zip are dds.txt, attach.txt, mbam-log*.txt, hijackthis.log and gmer.log. Please help. Thanks!

It would seem I have the same problem as you as my symptoms are the same. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool didnt find anything either. My Temp folder keeps filling up with 4 character .tmp folders after Macafee supposedly blocks FakeAlert-CPA. I also am still looking for solutions. Macafee's suggestion was for me to pay 90 dollars for their "premium" online removal service. I dont see me as being that desparate, especially when their software didnt do me much good to begin with...bit of a trust issue here, and I have been able to resolve previous virus issues without them.