(No malicious items detected)

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\jgaw400.dll (Trojan.Hiloti) -> No action taken. [1FE71329384812F9A8B9A556D1833B51]

jgaw400.zip

I deleted it from my quarantine. :welcome: What program, etc was it for? If it was important, how do I restore it?

download it from dll - files site or link above and put it in your system folder,thats what i did,i think it was related to an audio programe

i think ive done the right thing,would be grateful if anyone on here could tell me if ive done it right,cheers!!

When I googled it, most of the references I found stated it either dealt with audio, which program was never specified, or AOL .art files. Apparently, AOL bought the company, Johnson-Grace, that designed the .dll. However, when I chatted with AOL support, they stated it wasn't part of my AOL 9.1 software.

Which link was I supposed to get it?

In all of the logs all that is detected is the file , no registry component and no memory component . This means that this file is used on demand only so fixing the issue only involves moving it back home by either restoring it from quarantine or downloading a copy from the first post in this thread .

In all of the logs all that is detected is the file , no registry component and no memory component . This means that this file is used on demand only so fixing the issue only involves moving it back home by either restoring it from quarantine or downloading a copy from the first post in this thread .

I apologize for being paranoid, but has the zip file been checked to ensure it is the genuine file? I've noticed, no offense to Cokeanddonuts, is fairly new.

FYI, from what I can gather from messing with AOL, it seems to be related to AOL Radio. All other sounds seem to functions, but AOL Radio won't connect.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here you go:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44

Database version: 3915

Files Infected:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\JGAW400.DLL (Trojan.Hiloti) -> Not selected for removal.

OK, I reformatted my computer earlier this month. I decided after seeing this new post to do a search for it. Except for references of it in a JS script file, Windows/inf , Windows/I386, in a service packfile/i386, a service pack cache file and a service pack uninstall file (lay out files) and Windows/repair (setup file), all of which are 2-4 years old, I find no trace of it on my drive or in its previous location. Previously, I had AOL 9.1 installed, but after I reformatted, I install AOL 9.5. If it was related to AOL, it's not currently in use.