64.191.33.206 and 69.65.55.195

I forgot to id the domains. The first one is e46fanatics.com and the second one is americantire.com.

On the first IP address, I was trying to get to the user forums (link is up top).

On the second IP address, I was trying to select tires for a Honda Civic.

Apologies for taking so long.

Neither of those IP's are showing as being blocked in the IPBL. Please ensure you're using the latest DB update.

I think the problem is that I gave you the IP Address to the domain but that was not the IP that was blocked though. In the first one, I went to the user forums and got blocked. And on the second one, I didn't get blocked until selecting tires for a Honda Civic.

Apologies for taking so long.

Neither of those IP's are showing as being blocked in the IPBL. Please ensure you're using the latest DB update.

Sadly, I've not been able to reproduce this on either of the sites mentioned (incidentally, I couldn't actually find the honda civic tires on the americantire.com site)

OK. Maybe they cleaned it up. I'm sure you did your best.

Sadly, I've not been able to reproduce this on either of the sites mentioned (incidentally, I couldn't actually find the honda civic tires on the americantire.com site)

No problem.

If you do see it again, please post a Fiddler log (you'll need to restart your browser after installing and loading Fiddler), so I can see which site(s) is/are the culprit, and/or post the IP's being blocked.

Fiddler

http://www.fiddlertool.com