All-Star Malwarebyters

Scotty10

I am writing to submit my first All-Star Malwarebyter Employee and I hope other member who have been helped by someone to submit there own All-Star. My All-Star is Tom Mercado. I had a problem that I thought was unfixable and was going to lead to me getting a new computer or having to spend a fortune getting the virus out of this one. Tom spent pretty much all of 5 or 6 days making suggestions and leading me through a process that lead to my computer being virus free. I am not a computer expert, far from it. He made sure I understood how to proceed with the steps we had to take and he made sure that it was easy enough for even me to do. Working with the innerds of computers is probably the hardest job today with new stuff, viruses, etc. People like Tom Mercado made sure I understood what we were doing and why. Malwarebytes are lucky to have him working for them and we are lucky (Computer users) to have him helping us. Please submit your own All-Star because these people need to know there appriciated.

Thank You,

Scott B .Kelly