Windows 7 Premium and 64 bit

My grandson just received a desktop computer for xmas with Windows 7 Premium and 64 bit.

Will MB 1.42 work with Windows 7 Premium and 64 bit?

Thank you. I was just a bit surprised when I went to the MS Windoes 7 compatibilty chart and it did not mentioned MB...

"There were no matches for your search, see the FAQ for search tips or try using advanced search. Perhaps we're missing a product you know is compatible? If you'd like us to add it to the Compatibility Center, please suggest an additional product."

• Staff
Thank you. I was just a bit surprised when I went to the MS Windoes 7 compatibilty chart and it did not mentioned MB...

"There were no matches for your search, see the FAQ for search tips or try using advanced search. Perhaps we're missing a product you know is compatible? If you'd like us to add it to the Compatibility Center, please suggest an additional product."

You know it's not a simple matter of submitting your name right? It takes a while and costs $$$ to boot, I think.

That list isn't anything that should be considered as 'gospel' by any stretch. Checking the apps website, forums or FAQ is always best way to go. MS rarely gets much of anything right, lol :)