No internet after having uninstalled ''Malware Defense''

ChenNL

Hi all,

So a few days ago, I saw that the programma ''Malware Defense'' was suddenly installed on my computer. Already from the first moment i saw it, I did not trusted it, but because it was late and I was tired, I decided to shut off my computer and take a look at it the next day. So now, the next day, I started my computer and all of the sudden it was impossible to use my Anti Virus software Norton and my PC said I wasn't connected to the internet. After having followed the ''remove malware defense'' guide from: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...malware-defense the programme was gone, but I still cannot go on the internet nor use my antivirus scan.

Does anybody know what could be the problem, and does anyone have the solution,

Thank you verymuch already in advance,

ChenNL

A bit of progress. I removed my Norton Antivirus software, after this my internet was working again, but my PC still blocked all antivirus software as i tried to install new ones. Also when i try to start a game on my computer, it automatically reboots itself.