Just a suggestion.....

dlb

Although I very rarely use the "Ignore" button after I'm presented with the results of a scan, it would be great if we could select more than one item at a time to be ignored. For example: if there are 20 items listed and I want to ignore them all, I must select one and click the "Ignore" button, then select the next item and click "Ignore", then select the next item and click "Ignore", and so on, one item at a time until all of 'em are ignored. This can be really time consuming and cumbersome if, for example, the result list has over 200 items and I want to ignore 50 of 'em and remove the rest. I'd have to select the items to be ignored one at a time, and click the "ignore" button 50 times.... anyway..... it would be nice if we had the ability to select more than one item at a time for the "Ignore" option.

Thanks!

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays to All!

(BTW- MBAM is still by FAR the best malware removal program available! And congrats on being selected by CPU magazine in their Jan 2010 issue as the #1 Security Application of 2009! Like there was ever any doubt or question! Page 64 at this link: http://www.computerpoweruser.com/Images/Sm...1/pageflip.html )