HELP!!!! IM INFECTED!!!

RVD788

hi im new here to malewarebytes so bear with me. i come into trouble when i get to where it says finish, launch and update. when i click finish nothing launches nor updates and i am unable to continue with the program. i cannot scan my computer. i have this annoying Maleware Defense virus/annoyance. what should i do. i followed the instuctions and here are the dds,attach, and ark.txt. hopefully this will help. thanx guys

dds.txt.txt

ark.zip

Hello RVD788

Welcome to Malwarebytes.

=====================

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan or rootkit.

This type of infection has the capabilities to allows hacker to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identity Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.

i disconnected everything, and i have heard of people having this issue before, same rogue virus and they got rid of it and i unfortunetly have not been able to, their computers are in working order. i tired to reformat, but when i restore computer to an earlier point, it doesnt work and does not reformat. i need to get rid of this virus asap. what can you do for me, any programs out there that will cleanup my system, once its clean tehn i will reformat it. please let me know thank you

What you did was a system restore not a format.

That only restores certain settings back to a date prior.

We can remove the malware I am just alerting you to the dangers.

========================

We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

• 3 weeks later...