picked up a couple more bugs while waiting

dirt

Hello

I know you are very busy people ,however while i was waitnig to see what my next step was going to be...i picked up a couple more bugs.The first is called backdoor.bifrost picked it up with counter spy and micro windows security (antivirus override) picked up by spybo.What should i do erase them??

Thanks

Dave

<br />Hello<br /> I know you are very busy people ,however while i was waitnig to see what my next step was going to be...i picked up a couple more bugs.The first is called backdoor.bifrost picked it up with counter spy and micro windows security (antivirus override) picked up by spybo.What should i do erase them??<br />Thanks<br /> Dave<br />
<br /><br /><br />

oops i should not have added this to a new post ..very sorry!!

D

You're being helped by Screen here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...c=33982&hl=

Please do not start a new topic but continue in that topic. Sometimes it may take some time before the helper responds back to you.

This topic will be closed.

With Regards,

Extremeboy

I did admit my mistake moments after..are you saying now that i can only deal with one person???as i don't know when that guy will be back. I gave him what he asked for yesterday but he was probably too busy to get back to me. That was at 4 in the a.m. for me is that when that guy comes back on...just curious.

He will be back once he's back and able to respond to you. There is only 1 helper per computer and user and therefore you must wait until he replies back to you. We have many members that require help not just you and some of us work in multiple forums too so please be patient.

Thanks for the reply. I really apretiate the explanation as i'm new to this stuff and honestly have no idea how you guys operated. And i'm kool with waiting as i see there are tons "o" people needing help.He'll be back when he's back no worries. Thanks for taking the time to explain this stuff to me. HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

DIRT