Scan type eg, C:\l

I have been using Malwarebytes for quite sometime now and just recently noticed a slight difference on the scan type line. It used to be that it was full scan (C:\) now it is full scan (C:\l) no matter what machine it is done on. I was just curious if this was an updated feature in the program itself or is there something tagging itself on to it during the download process.

I work in a small computer shop and when we clean up machines we put Malwarebytes free version on and encourage the owner of each machine to purchase the program for the added protection.

The way MBAM stores the list of drives in a full scan, it separates each drive in the list with |, so an export of the value would look like this if just the C: drive was selected in the last Full Scan:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware]
"selectedrives"="C:\\|"

And an export of the value would look like this if the C: and D: drives were selected in the last Full Scan:

"selectedrives"="C:\\|D:\\|"

The way MBAM stores the list of drives in a full scan, it separates each drive in the list with |, so an export of the value would look like this if just the C: drive was selected in the last Full Scan:

"selectedrives"="C:\\|"

And an export of the value would look like this if the C: and D: drives were selected in the last Full Scan:

"selectedrives"="C:\\|D:\\|"

I believe that answers most of the question. Before the 12/3 version I don't remember the separator being there.