Virus Help

TomBi

Here are my logs thus far I did not make it though all the steps listed in instructions, my computer restarted itself before I ccould finish. My problem was that I could not open any exe file and when I tried it asked if I wanted to startup my antivirus. I scanned with MBAM right away but the problem was not fixed after I came here I reinstalled MBAM and began to follow the steps. After running MBAM again once restarted the virus notices stopped but I am not able to get online and my computer is running much slower than normal.

Initial Scan with MBAM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42

Database version: 3289

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/15/2009 8:28:03 AM

mbam-log-2009-12-15 (08-28-03).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan

Objects scanned: 105302

Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 41 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 3

Registry Values Infected: 2

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8567edfa-408c-43e9-b929-4c25c04f5003} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{abd42510-9b22-41cd-9dcd-8182a2d07c63} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\spsnvytv (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\spsnvytv (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\wgcaha\syrfsysguard.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

DDS did not run or create any logs. If I have script blockers I have no idea how to disable them.

GMER: While running computer automatically restarted itself after approx 10-15 minutes of scanning. Once my computer turned back on I got the following message.

"The system has recovered from a serious error." "A log of this error has been created." Error Signature- BCCode: 19 BCP1: 00000020 BCP2: 829F5070 BCP3: 829F5080 BCP4: 0a020006 OSVer: 5_1_2600 sp: 3_0 pRODUCT: 768_1

• Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post the one that is not minimized.

Please download and run this version of ComboFix:

http://tinyurl.com/ycc4ls4

Ensure that all protection programs are disabled before proceeding, and be sure to install the Recovery Console when prompted to.

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt along with a new HijackThis log so we may continue cleaning the system.

-screen317

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!