WinMX and aTube Catcher files, are they false positives?

pl69

After running a full scan MB found 2 files and 1 registry key infected. The files are specific to WinMx and aTube Catcher programs. I ran a developer scan as posted and have attatched the log. Are these files really infected or are they false positives? I checked out the worm-kolab info from trend micro and the file size of the worm is different than my files. I've included the files in a zipped format. HELP!

possible_virus_malware_files.rar

mbam_log_2009_12_10__12_23_11_.txt

After running a full scan MB found 2 files and 1 registry key infected. The files are specific to WinMx and aTube Catcher programs. I ran a developer scan as posted and have attatched the log. Are these files really infected or are they false positives? I checked out the worm-kolab info from trend micro and the file size of the worm is different than my files. I've included the files in a zipped format. HELP!

Fixed, yeah! Thank You.