MBAM is awesome!!!!! (First Post)

Danerd9

This is my first post and time I have ever used a forum, I am a noob.

Not only do you have powerful definitions but the scanning speed and Protection Module blows Norton 2010 away!! I am a very pleased user!!!!

I hope by sometime you guys will reach version 2. However can't you guys add like a homepage protection module, auto update every certain amount of time (user chosen ex: update every 3 hours, 5 hours, etc), a prettier interface cause I am a sucker for graphics, windows process scanner (idk if that feature is already in MBAM but a feature where MBAm scans processes would be nice), pop up blocker cause websites are very annoying, and add a way to send malware samples to you guys. Still MBAM is beautiful and very very very good. It's scanning speed is 9000 time's faster than SAS and Iobit, plus it has saved my comp serveral times. 0-o

Cheers!!!

:)

Hi Danerd9 - Welcome to the forum - :)

As a long time user it has also saved me several times (as recent as last week) -

I hope you still use a form of antivirus (even if it is Norton) - Malwarebytes will not cover all of the items that an antivirus covers -

You can just hit the update tab at any time to be fully updated , otherwise it will be Auto updated every day - :)

You may notice some of the pretty programs are a lot of talk with small functions - MBAM is the opposite - There was talk of redoing the face but not yet -

Feel free to post back with any other ideas any time (but many have already been covered) -

Hi Danerd9 - Welcome to the forum - :)

As a long time user it has also saved me several times (as recent as last week) -

I hope you still use a form of antivirus (even if it is Norton) - Malwarebytes will not cover all of the items that an antivirus covers -

You can just hit the update tab at any time to be fully updated , otherwise it will be Auto updated every day - :)

You may notice some of the pretty programs are a lot of talk with small functions - MBAM is the opposite - There was talk of redoing the face but not yet -

Feel free to post back with any other ideas any time (but many have already been covered) -

yes i do use norton and avg but they only protect against tracking cookies. 0-o

yes i do use norton and avg but they only protect against tracking cookies. 0-o

Norton AND AVG ?? - Unless you disable one then when using the other you will have a conflict with them -

Only one of these 2 is required, along with MBAM -

Please use "Fast reply" (unless you wish to highlight something) -

Norton AND AVG ?? - Unless you disable one then when using the other you will have a conflict with them -

Only one of these 2 is required, along with MBAM -

Please use "Fast reply" (unless you wish to highlight something) -

TRACKING COOKIES!!!!! THT IS WAT THEY ONLY DO!!!! >:)

I run Windows Vista and I don't know, I installed both norton adn avg at the same time and they work together. No conflicts! I just installed kaspersky. Darn is my CPU usesage HIGH!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I run Windows Vista and I don't know, I installed both norton adn avg at the same time and they work together. No conflicts! I just installed kaspersky. Darn is my CPU usesage HIGH!!!!!!!!

It's CPU usage is high because you have way too many anti-virus softwares installed at once. One anti-virus in real-time, one anti-malware in real-time, and that's it. Nothing else should even have the real-time components installed.