I'm the new guy, Hello all, I have a question.

ZR1PETE

Hi all, MY name is Pete and I'm new around here. this is my first post. I have I think 2 simple questions. When you put a marked or found false positive in the ignore list, can it be put back into the quarantine section so it can be restored? Or by leaving it there it doesn't hurt or change anything.

Thanks in advance

Pete

Welcome to the forum ZR1PETE,

Yes, you can remove items from the ignore list, then rescan your machine and put them into the quarantine or delete them permanently if you'd like. The ignore list is exactly what it sounds like, the item is exempt from future scans. The quarantine means the item has been moved to a secure place where the item cannot do any further harm to your computer.

Regards,

Keith

Thank you Swagger For the Welcome, And the reply. So as I think I understand this..... Malwarebytes just leaves it alone on the computer in the ignore list and if it quarantines it, moves it to a secure place in the computer until it is deleted. Correct? But can I move it back to the quarantine section from the ignore list?

Thanks again

Pete

Awesome! :)

I've seen all sorts of them from going to car shows. I haven't been to one in a while though :blink:

They are awesome cars, my favorite, along with the Volkswagen ;)