Roblox account manager

Hi, I'm writing this to receive information on an app called "Roblox Account Manager", this app allows you to use multiple Roblox accounts at the same time. I used this app for a year and I never had any problems, but one day while I was using it I turned off the PC and when I turned it back on I couldn't find the app because it had uninstalled itself. So I tried to reinstall the app. app, I went to the official website to download Roblox Account Manager and clicked download, at that point I received a notification from the antivirus saying "infected web page", but I was convinced that it wasn't a virus, I rejected the warning and I I continued, once the download was complete, a warning appeared in the Google download tabs saying "virus detected". at that point I scanned the PC with the antivirus and it detected "Gen:Variant:Tedy:61382" as a virus. I don't know if it's the fault of my PC's performance, but every time I used Roblox Manager and used 3 accounts for the first 10 minutes all 3 worked perfectly without a minimum of lag, then 10 minutes of complete lag, with an average of 5 fps, and then it returned to stable, continuing this cycle until I closed roblox manager. I would like to know if this is a virus or a false alarm from the antivirus, because I know that this app is used by millions of users who have never encountered any problems. Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue

Hello @Lunetta and :welcome::

Please carefully follow the procedures below in the order given for the best data. Please do not forget Malwarebytes AdwCleaner in its proper order.

Although I will not be your malware removal helper, please carefully follow the steps in the order given:

Let's go ahead and run a couple of scans and get some updated logs from your system. Please read the entire post below before starting so that you're more familiar with the process.

Then, follow each step in the order provided. Unless otherwise asked, please attach all log files.

Please make the following system changes:  Please pay close attention to the instructions in all the following links.

1. If you have not done so already, Enable System Protection and create a NEW System Restore Point.
  2. Temporarily disable your antivirus real-time protection or other security software first only if it blocks or interferes with the scans or downloads. Make sure to turn it back on once the scans are completed.
  3. Temporarily disable the overly sensitive Microsoft SmartScreen to download software below only if needed. Make sure to turn it back on once the downloads are completed.
  4. Disable-Fast-Startup. <<<<< Important.
  5. Show-Hidden-Folders-Files-Extensions.

Please run the following scans:  Please Take your time and pay close attention to the instructions in all the following links.

1. Select the following link and run a Scan with Malwarebytes AdwCleaner with only the eight (8) requested options selected.  Report files: AdwCleanerCnn.txt and AdwCleanerSnn.txt.
  2. Select the following link and run a DEFAULT Scan with Malwarebytes 5 for Windows®. Report file: Malwarebytes Scan Report YYYY-MM-DD HHMMSS.txt
  3. >>>> Restart the computer <<<<
  4. Select the following link, and then rename FRST.exe or FRST64.exe to FRSTEnglish.exe and run a Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. Report files: FRST.txt and Addition.txt

Example image of where to click to attach the five (5) files when posting your reply to your topic:

image.thumb.png.e208c182ff570799c53bcf57

The sooner you attach/send the log files, the sooner one of the Experts will weigh-in on your topic.

Thank you.