Longtime Premium MWB Lifetime subscripers left out in the cold to add VPN

Go to solution Solved by Porthos,

I have 6 lifetime MWB Premium subscriptions I purchased when MWB was a fledgling anti-malware company many years ago. I know I can keep using MWB as my anti-malware app but apparently I can't add the VPN app without becoming a yearly renewing subscriber, giving up my "Lifetime" as it was advertised, subscription.  Shouldn't there be some accommodation for those of use who supported MWB in its infancy to become to great application that so many of us now depend on for our protection? Otherwise we have to keep on using some other VPN protection apps when we'd rather use MWB, but there isn't an option for that in the support page unless we give up our "Lifetime" subscription status.  Askin' for a friend and myself.

• Solution
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, julioxkingbeat said:

Otherwise we have to keep on using some other VPN protection apps when we'd rather use MWB, but there isn't an option for that in the support page unless we give up our "Lifetime" subscription status. 

It is coming in the future. They are working on the logistics of having a lifetime premium and a yearly subscription for the VPN.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 4